August 7, 2009

Momentous Occasion!

Wow, where has time gone? I can't believe JR and I have hit the year mark. Today is our momentous ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! We made it! Can I get a Woo-Woo?

I guess the saying is true....time does fly when you are having fun! We have experienced so many fun things together, and it seems that no matter what we are doing, we always have fun! I swear the more time we spend together, the more we can't get enough of being with each another. I wish that we didn't have to work, and we could just hang out together all day. (Remind me of this last sentence in a couple of years, and we will see if I still feel the same. I hope so!) :)

That day, a year ago, was, oh, so perfect! The weather turned out to be beautiful, the cake made it there on time, and in-tact, the flowers were gorgeous, and best of all, we were happy as can be! I can't believe how much I worried about how everything was going to turn out. I quickly realized, as we were driving home that evening, even if everything had not turned out perfect, it still would have been the perfect day! Being in the temple, kneeling next to JR...words cannot even explain!! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

At dinner tonight, we will raise our glasses, full of Diet Coke, to the past year, the coming year, and the many more years to come! I hope we find ourselves just as happy, if not happier, than we are now.

No matter what the future holds, I will always be so extremely grateful that I married my best friend!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats you two! Thats so exciting. Courtney, you are so cute what a great post!

Ovard Clan said...

Happy 1 year ~ many great years to come!

Amanda said...

YA! WAY TO GO YOU TWO!

Rachael Barker said...

Wow! Time does fly! You two are my favorite and I want you to get started building your house next door, right now.

I hope you had a great celebration for your anniversary. I know you did, WOO- WOO!

Come see us soon! You have to knock on the door when you come it helps us know that you are here. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Kort!! Holy cow you two are so dang cute! Ha, I love it! :) Congrats on one year!! Heck Kort, I dunno when I will be sending one your way but maybe sometime.. haha i hope!! :) Anyway, congrats again. You seem way happy!!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Woo Hoo!! congrats guys.

Ryan and Crystal said...

About time you post. Wow 1 year already, I can't believe it wahoo!! Just remember, it keeps getting better year by year.

spaceyhawks said...

Congrats you cute girl! I'm so happy for you guys. We need to get together again soon!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!