June 9, 2009

Here Come the Newlyweds!

If any of you out there want to laugh your butt off, JR and I have discovered a way to do that. Just tune your TV in to ABC at nine o'clock on Monday nights.
Here Come the Newlyweds is a new show, and it is hysterical! And, trust me, you don't even have to be a newlywed to appreciate it! In fact, according to my sister, you appreciate it even more, if you're not.
As John and I were watching it the other night, the couples were playing a game where they are asked questions, and the spouses have to have matching answers, to add money to the pot. As John and I sat there listening and watching, I swear there was only like one question that we both answered the same! Holy cow! We didn't do so hot.
So...for your entertainment, I put a little "game" of our own together. I swear we didn't talk, or coerce each other. These are honest-to-goodness, truthful answers!

*Ladies what would your husband say is your favorite outfit, excluding what you are wearing right now?
Kortney-Anything comfy!
John- Levi Capri's and Black turtleneck
*Husbands, what is the color of your wife's toothbrush?
Kortney-I don't even know. I think it is pink.
John- Maybe red. ?
*If your husband could be married to a movie star, who would he choose?
Kortney- Kate Hudson, for sure. No. Wait... Matthew McConaughey. Final answer.
John- Kate Hudson. (It was her or Matthew)
*Ladies what one article of clothing does your husband wear that you just can't stand?
Kortney- His old, faded, blue baseball hat.
John- My blue hat. Kort despises it! I wear it just to bug her sometimes.
*What does your husband eat on his hot dog?
Kortney- I honestly have no clue. Probably ketchup, mustard, and onions??
John- Ketchup
*What was the best vacation you've ever taken together?
Kortney- Hawaii
John- Puerto Vallarta
*When it comes to home improvement, who would your wife consider you to be...a) Tim the Tool Man Taylor b) Bob the Builder c) Al Borlin or d) Clueless
Kortney- C- Al Borlin. John is quite the handyman
John- C-Al
*Ladies who initiated your first kiss?
Kortney- I did!! John was too scared to.
John- Kort did.
*What is your spouses most irritating habit?
Kortney-JR is, what I like to call, a "ringnecker". Or in other words, he likes to sight see when he drives. (Even if we are only in Ogden.) It drives me crazy!
John- Kort always wants her back tickled or scratched! Apparently it's a family trait she inherited. ??
*Which one of your wife's friends would look best in a bikini?
Kortney- All of them! I have some dang hot friends!
John- No answer, for fear of who reads this!
*When was the last time you and your spouse had a long passionate kiss?
Kortney- umm...Sunday? Who knows? We've been married too long! :)
John- At the Alter!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that show because people are hilarious. And yes back tickling must be a family triat, and yes it is the most annoying habit in the world! LOL

Wrendy and Bronson said...

haha I have never heard of this show, I will for sure have to check it out. sounds like a good one. I love the game you made up for you and Jon.. You guys are funny!

Ryan and Crystal said...

I loved this. I want to go ask Ryan these questions. Ryan does the ringnecker as well and I hate it. As far as the show, I am definitely tunning in on Monday nights I had no idea. So thanks for telling me.
How are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

You have great taste! We love that show too. Heston was complaining that he wished it were a 2 hour show!! We watch the bacheloret and then here come the newly weds every monday night, it's our favorite... :-))

Tyler and Camie said...

ha ha thats hilarious i wanna watch that show!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!