May 11, 2009

A new favorite of mine...

So, I thought I would give a little plug for my good buddy, Jon Schmidt! :) Okay, so I have never met the guy, let alone talked to him, but I think he is superb. He is so talented, I only wish I could do something, ANYTHING for that matter, as well as he plays the piano. I have always been a big fan of his, but when JR took me to his Christmas concert this last year, I fell into a whole new category. I am now a huge fan.

If you have never been to one of his concerts, you are missing out! He is a great entertainer! You should definitely put it on your to-do list!

3 comments:

Kelsi and Dusty Simpson said...

Kort,
I totally argree. When I was in high school I went on a date to one of his concerts and was amazed. A year later he was in Park City and I made all of my friends go again. I am like you and amazed!!!

gBc said...

That was a cool video kort. I always like when musicians take modern stuff and play it on piano or strings or bassoons or digeridoos.

Jalee said...

Oh my heavens that guy is amazing! I went to a Ward Christmas party in Draper one year and he came and played a couple tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!