May 5, 2009

Mi Amore!

I mentioned in an earlier post that it was John's big day on Saturday. And just like the slacker I am, I neglected to post anything about him! I won't get all mushy or anything, or bare my testimony on marriage, but here are a few reasons why I am head over heels for him:
*I love that I can never be mad at him. (Well for too long.) I can be mad and he just looks at me, pulls faces, and I am done. It cracks me up!

*He has this, I call it his "half smile", and it is super cute. To this day, he can crack this smile, and it gives me butterflies!

*John has accepted my family with grace and style. :) For never shooting a gun before, and never been on a hunting trip, "Garfield Style", he has been a great sport! (Ask JR about his BIG HUNT coming up. It's an exciting one.)

*I love that whenever we go to movies, he always lets me pick. EVEN if it is the tenth chick-flick we have seen in a row.

* He has an amazing family! They are some of the neatest people I know, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

*He is such a handy man. It's so nice to be married to someone who knows how to fix just about anything. Especially the stupid laptop!

*John would do anything for me, and he tells me everyday, multiple times a day, how much he loves me!

Whenever people would say crap like "oh we were meant to be together", and "he is the only one for me", I would just laugh, and think, these people have lost their minds. BUT...I am now officially in the boat full of crap! There is no other man, in this entire universe, that would, and could, put up with me. :) But, he does! And he does it with a smile. We were so meant for each other! :)
When John went to ask my dad if he could marry me, my dad's first response was, and I quote, "Are you sure?" (ha ha thanks dad)
I am so glad John was sure! I don't know what I would do without him.
Thank you for all you do for me, JR! You are the best and I love ya to death!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

oh how sweet *tear*. Oh PS what happened to all Johns friends you were gonna hook me up with huh? We could do that whole double date thing, I love chick flicks, unless it would be too weird, anywhoodle Happy Birthday john!

Rachael Barker said...

I love that my little bro has become such a great man. You "complete" him and I must say I have never seen him happier.

Anne Garfield said...

LOl! I can't wait for his hunt! I hear we need to go practice shooting! =)

You two are soo cute! We need to hang out more!

Tyler and Camie said...

OH thats cute what a good guy!! You guys go so cute together!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!