January 4, 2009

Whew! What a Whirlwind!

I can't believe the holidays have come and gone. And so incredibly fast! I won't go into details about all of the festivies, even though they were a lot of fun. Getting together with John's family is always full of delicious food and fun. They have always been so good to me, and I couldn't have asked for a better family of in-laws!
When going to my parents house, you can always expect a lot of good laughter. Especially when you put my cute grandpa in the mix! Thanks mom and dad for working so hard and helping to make this such a special and fun holiday season!
Unfortunately I am still awful at packing that dang camera around, so I didn't get ANY pictures of Christmas...but I did get some of the good times we had last week.
New Years Eve!

The Blonquist family: Joslin, Brannon, Dixon, Ashlin, Chadlin. They are a lot of fun. Thanks guys for coming over!!

Playing the M&M game. It was pretty intense!

New Years Day!

John, Ash, and Dixon. We went tubing up in Henefer. Good Times!


Just look at those cute faces! :) ha ha We must have been haulin' down that hill!


What a Cheese!

We were so brave! We let Brannon pull us behind the snowmobile. We both laughed 'til we cried.
We hope that all of you had a happy New Year, and we wish you continued happiness throughout the rest! If there is anything we can do for any of you, let us know! Thanks for all you do for us! We are so lucky to have such good friends and family.

6 comments:

Tyler and Camie said...

Looks like you had a good new years im glad! I miss workin with you so much girl!

Ryan and Crystal said...

Your New Years looks like so much fun. I can't believe how grown up Ashlin is. I wish I would have known you were in henefer I would have totally came and seen you. Anyways, I think your a great friend I'm greatful to have you as a friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kort, it looks like you had a blast tubing! I am missing you at the branch already!!!! I hope that things are going well with your life. You better come to church so I can chat it up with you and gossip k. Love ya Kort! Give baby Chadlin a hug for me. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are freaking adorable!
I LOVE the faces on the tube!! I wish I was so brave!!!
(I have a lot more "braveness" when it comes to summer sports! I HATE the cold!)
You look like you are having a great time though.
Oh, and we would absolutely LOVE to do Island Park with you guys anytime! That sounds like a blast. You really can do ANYTHING and have fun with the Nipko couple!!!
;-))

gBc said...

Kort, I'm still waiting for those wheat thins, and thought this would be a good way to bring it up. By the way, Sounds like you had a fun New Year. Mine was pretty lame, so I'm grateful some one had fun on New Year's.

Ovard Clan said...

Hey! I added you to my blog. I am private so send me your e-mail address and I will invite you! roxannovard@hotmail.com
By the way, I lost all my friend and family blogs to doing the same thing you did. It took me over an hour to get them all back on my side bar. I hated it!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!