SIX NAMES YOU GO BY:
SIDENOTE: I grew up in HENEFER.....EVERYONE in Henefer has a nickname! And it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your real name! ??
*Kort
*Peach
*Peaches
*Kleach
*Snort
*D-Bag That's what JR calls me sometimes! ha ha I just laugh. I think it's funny!
TWO THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT:
*$$$$$, so I can go shopping! (wishful thinking...too many BILLS)
*A House! So I don't have to listen to the people upstairs at 5:00 in the morning!! What could they have possibly been doing to make that much noise? Especially at 5AM!!?? It seriously sounded like they were dropping 100 lb weights from their ceiling to the floor!
THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL FILL THIS OUT:
*Ashley
*Tiff
*Anne. Maybe. I know she is on vacation in Costa Rica...but we will see.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT :
*Watched American Idol
*Slept while my hubby did the dishes! :) What a sweety!
*Eat, Snack, Eat again!
FOUR THINGS YOU ATE TODAY:
*Strawberries
*Blueberry Muffin
*Milk
*I'll admit it..I have had a Diet Coke already! :(
TWO PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
*JR
*My sister
I pretty much don't go very long without talking to either of these two!
SIX THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
*Shower
*Go to work
*Pretend that I LOVE my job! (Just teasing. I really do not mind it.)
*Get a Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice
*Figure out what I am going to get JR for V-Day.
*Go on a DATE with a HOTTIE!
THREE FAVORITE BEVERAGES:
*Ice Cold Water- I mean, COLD, COLD!! I can't drink water unless it is freezing cold.
*Diet Coke
*Diet Sprite/7UP
FIVE THINGS YOUR GREATFUL FOR TODAY :
*The heater in my house. It's so cold outside! Well pretty much for the roof over my head! :)
*John, of course! You're the best!! Thanks for all you do for me.
*Family. Not only immediate family, but extended as well. You all know who you are! :)
*Friends. I am so lucky to have grown up in a town full of amazing people. A lot of them whom, still to this day, I can call good friends. Since dating John and getting married, I have gained several new pals, and for that, I am forever grateful. They are amazing people!
*Temples.For the comfort and knowledge you gain from attending. The day I was sealed to my best friend, was the best day EVER!
I tag: Tricy, Anne, Tiff, and Ashley



2 comments:
Im glad you did the tag Kort! and don't worry im on my second diet already today!! Man im an addict
Oh Kort, Thanks so much!! You are such a sweetheart!! I really appreciate it!! You seem like you are doin really good!! It is good bein able to keep in touch whenever we can! You look wonderful too might I just add!!
And the Diet thing, im proud of ya for at leasting sticking to diet, you are much better than me I can not live without a real coke which I really need to switch to diet, it is catchin up to me!!
Post a Comment