January 26, 2009

Island Park Snowmobiling Trip

This last week John and I were able to take a trip up to Island Park to visit with his parents. What a blast we had! We were excited to have our nieces, Sarah and Hannah Hill, come with us too. They are such adorable girls, and were so fun to be with. Thanks girlies for putting up with John and I. ;)
Also an extra big thanks to Tuck and Connie! They are always so accomodating, and whenever we go up to the cabin, they treat us like royalty. :) We are so lucky to have parents like them!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute you guys are!!!
When are you going to have some kids of your own??? You look right at home with those kids!! ;-))

gBc said...

Yea for snow stuff!!

Maxfield Family said...

Kortie- I miss you! You crack me up. Walker and I want to play with you and JR... maybe we could watch a Jazz game or something. :)

Tyler and Camie said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun im jealous!

Ryan and Crystal said...

Your snomobiling trip looks like so much fun!! Thats awesome you have great in-laws.
I just read your post you put on my blog, if made me think when we were at church and we would all hide from the teacher down stairs in the basement in that tiny closet. Oh the good times. They definitely had to bring us treats in order for us to listen to the lesson. We were definitely hellians.

Tiffanie said...

Kort...I just found your blog and I loved reading it. You are such a sweetie. Hope married life is treating you good! Love ya, your favorite oldest female cousin...Tiff

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Kort.. how are you girl? i love your stinkin cute blog. and lucky you.. snowmobiling!! iv never been but it looks like a blast..


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!