
Last Saturday, we decided that we needed to get out and go do something fun.
So....ta dah....here we are at the great Hogle Zoo! Neither one of us had been there for a long time, so we were pretty excited to make a date out of it. We had so much fun! I have decided that this is the perfect time of year to go! The the weather was PERFECT, and the all the animals were out and very active! Perhaps some a little too active. :)
This cute little, big bear, was enjoying his Halloween treat!
I thought that it was interesting that they had an "emergency ladder" right to the side of the bear exhibit. Yet, I didn't see them at any other. Hmmm....

I had to take a picture of this. It was too cute not to. I love monkeys. They are definitely in my top five list of animals that you MUST see while at the zoo!

As you can tell, John was stoked to see the elephants. Just look at that cute face! The whole way down to the zoo, I kept thinking...it would be so much more exciting if I had a little one with me. And I swear everyone there had a little toddler with them. Well...John was my little toddler for the day! Just look at that smile!

My little toddler, again, playing with the fence. Isn't he just the cutest boy you have ever seen?

The giraffe's were so cool. We went into the giraffe barn, and I was trying to take a close up picture, and I swear the dang thing tried to head-butt me! I freaked! I was done taking pictures of the giraffes after that. I'm no dummy!

Here we are at the end of the day. As you can tell, we were feeling a little goofy, so we knew that it was time to go home!
10 comments:
What a fun day!! Next time your up there come see me. I live like 1/2 a mile away from the zoo no kidding. You passed my ghetto apartment. You and John look like your so in love, your such a cute couple!!
Oh my heck im so jealous I love the zoo! That is such a fun idea for a date, i think i'll mention it to tyler! Your pics are so cute too!
Fun Kort! You two are so cute! And thank you for gathering up all that stuff for my project. I really appreciate it. Wednesdays, Fridays or the weekend is the best time for me. Let me know what works for you and we will meet up. Thanks again!
You two are SERIOUSLY adorable!!!
I love your zoo pictures!
We had a great time with you last night! Thanks for coming over. It was great to see you guys!!
I freaking love the zoo! It is one of my favorite things. You two are so cute. Call me and we can plan on getting together so I can get my sweet CD:) I am going to be nedding it real so...Oh and Brandi is such a BRAT...but I love her. Hope everthing is going good...
You guys are dorks. I love it! I need to take Corbie to the zoo...
I love the zoo, as far as changing the backgroud goes, (this is accourding to cutest blog on the block) make your blog style minima then add an http in the layout, thats where you put the code for your backgroud, it works for me! good luck
Hey cute kids. I just realized I haven't told you how great your zoo pictures are. I love the last one with John sticking out his tongue. Very attractive! Happy Birthday Kort! I hope you have an exciting day!
I love that you were head-butting with a giraffe. I'm just glad you got away with your camera!! ;-)
Kortney-
You two are so freakin' cute together, and I bet everything is a blast.
As to your question about backgrounds. There is a cute website http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
that has all the instructions and has really cute backgrounds. It is the most simple website I've found to get backgrounds from, and I have never lost anything from my previous one. Hope this helps.
KP
Post a Comment