November 4, 2008

Our Halloween

So I thought that we would share some pictures from Halloween for all to see. I am kind of a slacker and didn't take a lot of pictures. (I will try and work on that.)This year, we were too dang poor to go out and buy a costume, so we had to raid the closet of John's sister, Rachael. Thanks Rachael! You are a life saver!!

Here is my cute little hubby! he he! Some people thought he was supposed to be a character from Dr. Seuss, and some thought he was a clown. So....take your pick. All I know is that he was a good sport and makes halloween really fun!! He is definitely a kid at heart!


For my costume, it wasn't too hard to look scary. I dressed up as a pirate. It was really fun, and I think I fit the part pretty well. I had to work for a bit that day, so it was fun to go into work and see everyone's costumes.

(Isn't Carli the cutest Lucy you have ever seen? My other pictures of everyone at work didn't turn out well, so go to Carli's blog to check them out! They are hilarious!!)

JR and I had a really fun day. It was fun to see all of our nieces and nephews get excited. They made it a lot of fun to go trick-or-treating again. (Don't worry, I just supervised.) They all looked so great dressed up. We only had one trick-or-treater at our house this year, so we still have a TON of candy left! BONUS! If you are ever in the need of a treat, stop by. We have plenty!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your costumes! You both look adorable!
You guys are really cute!

Rachael Barker said...

Good times, good times! I'll be by for a treat real soon!

Ryan and Crystal said...

I love your costumes! It looks like you had a great Halloween.

Cole & Jess said...

Love the costumes! John looks so funny and you look so HOTT:) I wish I could bring myself to dress up but...I can't. So have you talked Brandi into getting a blog? She so needs one. I never get to talk to you guys anymore...I miss you:( Hope everything is going good...

Tyler and Camie said...

Om my goodness your costumes are stinking cute! I especially love johns green hair!!

gBc said...

The image of john in a clown suit will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life. Man is that creepy.

Megan said...

Great Costumes guys. I love your pictures on your blog.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!