I just love this time of year! Not necessarily because of all of the GREAT weather, although that has a lot to do with it, but because, for some reason, it reminds me of how much fun it is to be young. Or in my case, as I am not so young anymore, how totally awesome it is that we get to act young!
Dressing up all crazy, eating candy until you want to throw up, and carving pumpkins, especially since you get to scrape all of the "guts" out, and then do whatever design you want, is probably, hands down, the best part. But let's not forget pulling scary pranks and tricks, and hanging out with your friends at corn mazes and haunted houses. And when is it ever okay for you to drive your car, filled with your best friends, to the local cemetary, with the only purpose being to scare the living daylights out of each other? You know we have all done it!
Good times, good times!
With all of that said, I hope you all have a fun-filled halloween! Be safe, and FYI: the best cemetary to go to for a whickedly good time is in......Croydon! (he he)
I'll leave ya with a picture of some sweet pumpkin carving that John and I did tonight. While watching Charlie Brown of course! :)
I think next year we are going to enter a pumpkin carving contest! I really think we could win!! ha ha ha



5 comments:
Cute pumkins guys! I think that we are going to do ours pumkins tonight. I think my favorite is carving and eating all the good candy that we have left over. Oh and I love the cute kids that come around. What are you guys have planned for Friday? Hope everything is going good...talk to you later:)
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I know this will shock you guys but my favorite part is all of the different candy that I get to eat. Your pumpkins turned out great! I'm diggin' the one with the eyebrows.
Kort im very impressed with your pumpkin carving skills i must say! I would never get in a car with you to go to a cemetary!! :)
Yay for Halloween!! It IS the best Kort. Although, I have to say that the cemetaries here have nothing on the cemetaries back east. Those cemetaries are CREEPY. They have all these weird statues and stuff.
Kortney-
I am so happy I came across your blog today. You and John are so cute, and I hope we'll be able to stay in touch. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Kaitlin
Post a Comment