October 12, 2008

John's turn to post!!


Kortney had this great idea the other day..... she thought it would be funny to post for you readers my half naked picture on the internet. So being that I am a push over I said oh ok. Well I failed to realize that my sister Wendee reads our blogs. The last time I checked we only had two readers. Well any how, Wendee decided to tell my mother that a half naked picture of me is on the internet. So I have decided to post a warning.


THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!


At times we may talk about poo or post half naked pictures. Hell maybe in the near future we will throw out our political views. Now that I got that off my chest I should let you know that Kortney and I doctored up the infamous picture of me in my apron. Today I decided that I will show you my real photo. This will be a positive bonding moment. We will bond like we have never bonded before.

Ta Dah!

On second thought Wendee you may be right about my risky photos. Someday when I am running for president and my picture is running on political adds I will probably say "My wife made me do it". Until that day, I guess I will take my chances.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kort, I'm glad you think I look cute as a redhead, maybe you should die yours back to your natural color and we'll look like sisters!!!! ha ha My dad's costume was seriously the BEST! He loves dressing up though, so it was way fun for him! I'm loving this picture of "John", he looks great! I'll see you at work later this week. Thanks for the Happy Birthday!

Amanda said...

Kort,
I just wanted to say I am so sorry about your amazing grandma. I have always thought the world of her and she was such a cute wonderful lady!
I think we might go to the game too, so maybe we will see ya around!

Rachael Barker said...

John,
Thanks for the warning! It's just too tempting to stop looking at your blog though. I'm sure my filter will block the real nasty stuff.

P.S.
By the looks of the "real" picture, we need to start a more intense exercise and eating program, TODAY!

Tyler and Camie said...

Ha ha I think I always get the biggest laugh out of your guys blog!

Cole & Jess said...

Kort your are the BEST!!! I love you to death. I will have to make sure that I pass that message on to him cause I don't think that he has ever looked at what anyone has wrote...well I guess he has not really looked at the blog period! I love the pics from the honeymoon! I can not WAIT to go on ours. I am so glad that you did that. I wish I could have seen his face! Good times...

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! You two are hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing about some of your posts!! This is Sarah Tulane -- I found your blog off of Randi's.

Connie said...

Hey--this is your mom. Thought I raised you better than that but now you're all Kort's. Seriously, you two are so perfect for each other. Every time I check this blog it makes my day. A little humor is good for the heart.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for Halloween. Hope it's modest!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!