We have had a lot of family and friends that have wanted us to post pictures of our wedding day, so I figured, ah, what the heck? It's better now than never!
We had such an amazing day! It couldn't have gone any better, and we have a lot of people to thank for that. First, thank you to our families. Without all of your support, hard work, creative ideas, and let's be honest, MONEY, this wouldnt' have been possible! Thank you so so so much. Thank all of you who supported us by either coming to the temple, the reception, or both. We have such great friends, and it was so nice to have a lot of them there at the temple with us that day! Thank you all for being such great examples to the both of us, and helping us get to the temple. We love you all!
Another huge thank you goes to our photographers. We were so lucky to have such fun talented photographers to help us capture the priceless and most memorable moments of our wedding day. My sister-in-law Anne took all of our engagement pictures, as well as all of the pictures of our actual wedding day. She was great to work with, and spent a ton of time helping us out. THANKS ANNE! Our other photographer, a good friend of mine, was Matt Christensen. Ever since he started doing photography, I have always wanted him to take my wedding pictures. He is extremely talented, and is a blast to be around. Matt, if you ever read this, I OWE YOU BIG TIME! You are too good to me. And thank you for bringing your sweet gal with you. She is a doll, and I love her to death! Thanks again!
To everyone who reads this blog: Thank you, thank you, thank you! Without you, this post wouldnt' have been possible. :) Man, maybe I should start writing acceptance speeches! ha ha Seriously though. Call me. ;)



9 comments:
okay so why don't you make the thing seven million years long so i have to sit for an hour and watch the wholething! just kidding, they are beautiful pictures, you two are so cute!
I just love your wedding pictures!! They are so pretty. You look amazing in them. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to your reception. My mom just loved your reception and told me all about it. I love your dress and the flower in your hair its so pretty!! You look so gorgeous and happy. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you posted your pictures. I've been wanting to see them.
Hey Kort, I'm glad you posted your pics, they are so fun and so darling! I'm so grateful that I have you as a friend, I just think you are wonderful!!! Thanks again for coming into work last night, it helped me out a ton. I owe ya one! :)
Looking at your pictures made me feel like I was there all over again. It was a beautiful night. Great memories!
You both looked amazing! And so happy! What an adorable couple you two are! We love you both so much!!!
Hey guys, I am having a little get together for Heston's birthday. It's going to be on Saturday the 22nd up in Liberty around 6:30. It's a surprise so please don't mention it to him. If you can make it give me a call or text at 801-414-2886! I hope we see you there!
Darling pics Kort!!! Your guys are such a cute couple!
Kortney..I think your pictures are ADORABLE!! I don't want to hear another word that they aren't.. thanks for always being so cute and nice when I call carli at work.. I would have loved to work with you when I was at the good ol AF!!
Hey Kort, thanks for your posting on my blog. You are such a cute girl I miss hanging out with you. Oh and how can I forget about you dying my hair!!!?!?!? It turned out Green!!! That was my one worry before I dyed my hair is I didn't want it green. My mom was so mad at me. But I didn't care it was fun and we had a great time, I'd let you touch my hair anytime. We had some good ol' times in good ol O Town.
Miss ya girl. Lets get together for a double date or something. I would love to meet John. He looks like a really neat guy and you two look so in love. Talk to you soon.
Crystal
Post a Comment