September 18, 2008

We're FINALLY done!


So Kortney and I are happy to announce that as of 5 minutes ago we have finished writing our thank you cards for our wedding!! Oh my gads, I don't know if any of you have ever had to write that many notes, but if you ever do, be prepared for some serious hand cramping! So here is the deal. If you get a card and it sounds like we were delirious, that is probably because we have written so many thank you's, that our brains were not functioning. Second if any of you do not receive a card I apologize. Let us know, and we will personally write you a "thank you" and a "please forgive me card"! While I am on the subject of being thankful, I want to thank all two of you that actually read this blog. Kortney and I are grateful for your friendship.

5 comments:

Rachael Barker said...

So, that's what you were doing last night. I tried to call you back a million times. I'm glad you got your thank you cards done. See you tonight,maybe?

Anonymous said...

You guys are good. We didn't even do thank you cards! :-0
oops

By the way John, Thanks for our gift almost 3 years ago!!
:-))

Anonymous said...

Hey John and Kort, I read your blog and I'm proud of you guys for getting your Thank You cards done. Preston and I got ours finished within a month also and we actually had comments from our parent's friends on the fact that we got them out so fast. People really are grateful to get a Thank You, so props to you two!!!! We missed you at Stake Conference today, unless you were there and we didn't see your hotness. :)

Ashley said...

YEA!! I love your blog, so much fun!! I even giggled at the pooping story, yup I'm the type of person that giggles at poop. Thanks for the entertainment!

The Dunyons said...

I found your blog, now you have to 'kind of' keep in touch with me! Hope married life finds you well, (especially you John, Kortney is one tough gal!) j/k


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!