October 7, 2008

She's a cutie...He on the other hand..not so much!



So I saw this cool little gadget on a friends blog and thought it would be fun to check it out. Thanks Camie!
It was crazy to think that I was actually worried about what the kid would look like. ha ha ha I was freaking out as if this was really what our FUTURE baby(in years)will really look like. I was so worried that she was going to come out looking all alien like, and having.....gasp...MY HAIR! aaagghhh! Phew! I have to admit she came out pretty cute though! :) So after I saw how adorable she was, I decided to see what a little boy would look like...OH MY GOSH! That poor boy was HIDEOUS! He seriously had the biggest head I have ever seen on a baby, and he was bald, except for a little alfalfa-looking hair on top. I decided not to post that picture to save that poor baby some humiliation! ha ha ha Seriously if you have never done this, you should! It's pretty fun and entertaining. And you can even match your picture with celebrities and other friends. ha ha Don't worry. I'm not going to match myself with any of you anytime soon! :) But it could make for some dang good entertainment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, your little girl is totally adorable! I'm sure all of your kids will look this cute! Don't worry Kort! ha ha I need to do this with me and Preston huh? :)

Tasha and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha and Matt said...

okay you totally need to take off the top gun song that belongs to me and matt sorry. if you are so worried about what your kids are going to look like just have one. i'm sure it will be cute just like you.

Rachael Barker said...

She is a cutie! What's her name? Sanchos or Ollie?

Anonymous said...

Wow, with that cute of a little girl you guys better get started soon! How sad that we don't get to see your hideous little boy!!!
;-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!