September 16, 2008

LITTLE MISS....CHADLIN!!!!




I am so excited to announce that my sister FINALLY had her baby! Chadlin is the newest addition to the Blonquist family. She was born September 15th, at 6:33 pm, and weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 1 oz, and was 21 in. long. She has got a ton of dark black hair, and luckily for her, I think she is going to get Joslin's natural curl. She is such a doll! (She must take after her aunt Kortney!) I don't know who was more excited for her arrival: me or the kids. Ashlin and Dixon ADORE her. And for an added bonus, I think that having her around will help subside my baby hunger. Atleast for now. :) Congrats Jos and Brannon! You make dang cute babies!

4 comments:

Rachael Barker said...

She's beautiful! She definitely takes after her aunt Kortney.

Amanda said...

YaY I am going to have to go see her sometime! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby!!!
That is awesome! I love the miracle of birth! It's seriously my favorite part of life!!!!!
That is why when my kids are a little older I am going to become a doula

tricell and garret said...

I think you should still have one.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!