Jr and I...
BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!
Craziness I tell you. I am so excited! I love the area and the house itself, but... as I am packing stuff up from our apartment, I am having a hard time letting go.
It's just so bittersweet. Why?
Bitter: I have absolutely LOVED living in Ogden and can't see myself living anywhere else besides in our little apartment. :( I have totally gotten used to police sirens going all night, and college football/basketball/soccer players partying all night after a sweet win. The noise is actually nice to hear. (I'm crazy, I know.)
Sweet: Our new house is out in the country I guess you would say. Okay the boonies, but it's nice and quiet. I can't wait to hear the crickets and frogs at night. (Guess that's the Henefer coming out in me.) :)
Bitter: I can no longer drive two or three miles and have a Chili's, Applebees's, Olive Garden, Ruby River, Timbermine, Pie Pizzeria, Cafe Rio, etc, at my fingertips for when I DON'T feel like cooking. Which, if you know me, is pretty much all of the time.
Sweet: John gets to cook! :) Just joking. I guess I will just have to blow the dust off of the ol' cookbook and learn how to make something. Heck, maybe I will lose a few pounds by not eating out? You never know.
Bitter: Our house sits on a 1/2 acre lot, needs some TLC, and we DON'T have a lawn mower! Atleast, not yet. I am thinking we are going to want to purchase a riding mower though.
Sweet: Our lot is 1/2 acre! No close neighbors!! (Not that we are unsocial, but you know what I mean.)
Bitter: One word: MOSQUITOS!!!
Sweet: My glass is half empty on this one. I can't think of one good thing about having a bazillion mosquitos flying around...?? If you ever come out to visit you will have to wear gallons of bug repellent after dark.
Bitter: I will have more bathrooms and floors to clean.
Sweet: More bathrooms! Yay! It's bigger than our quaint 900 sq ft apartment! Yay!
Bitter: I have no more!
Sweet: I absolutely love it and I am looking forward to making it our HOME!
Goodbye, Ogden...Hello, Plain City!!!
**IT'S JOHN'S BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY**
HAPPY B-DAY JR!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!



10 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! It will be lots of fun. You are kind of out by me. We should get together. I want to see pictures!!
Kort... This is awesome, congrats! You will love it in Plain City. I went to Fremont and love the area. good luck with everything!
CONGRATUALTIONS!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR MY FAVORITE COUPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I can't wait to see your new place. Call or text or something we want to help you move in. Are you doing that this weekend?
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I have no idea where Plain city is but it sounds like a great place. Post pictures when you can!
Kort! That's so exciting!! Me and Kyle will surely miss seeing you and Jon at Riverdale Wal-mart!! Actually, we will probably see you anyway..it's funny how that always happens!! I love it!! haha..Congrats!!
Kort! That is awesome, I'm so Jealous! Congrats I cant wait to see it! My sister is moving that way, I am sure I will see you around! Im so happy for you guys!
I'm so happy for you two! I'm sure the mesquitos won't be that bad` =)
yay! how exciting for you guys! I want to see pictures! oh and bug spray and citronella. Good luck with that one!
Congrats Kortneyand John!! Good luck with the moving.. that is the worst part... but so exciting
i love plain city!! I AM Jealous!!!
Post a Comment