Hey I am up for whenever! It would be so good to see ya. We should plan another dinner at TAggarts and invite some of our good ole friends. I saw RAndy I know she would want to come. You could invite Katie too! Think about when you want to go.
Kortney you're the best. We love you so much. I can't wait to go dress shopping with you. So last night we were going over some wedding plans and it's kinda weird because you will end up walking down with Jared. Small world or what. Anyways we really need to hang out soon so call me asap. Love you girl.
Hey Kort! Remember me??? I hope so! I'm so glad I found your blog, I have wondered whatever happened to you cute girl. I added you to my blog so now I'll keep an eye on whats going on with your life!
Hey, I am glad you found my blog! You can "blog stock" me anytime! Be sure to leave me your email so I can send you an invite because I am lame and going private soon!
5 comments:
Hey! saw your blog from Ash's-I agree with the blog stalking comment- so I had to take a peek. What a cute little couple you are!
Hey I am up for whenever! It would be so good to see ya. We should plan another dinner at TAggarts and invite some of our good ole friends. I saw RAndy I know she would want to come. You could invite Katie too! Think about when you want to go.
Kortney you're the best. We love you so much. I can't wait to go dress shopping with you. So last night we were going over some wedding plans and it's kinda weird because you will end up walking down with Jared. Small world or what. Anyways we really need to hang out soon so call me asap. Love you girl.
Hey Kort! Remember me??? I hope so! I'm so glad I found your blog, I have wondered whatever happened to you cute girl. I added you to my blog so now I'll keep an eye on whats going on with your life!
Hey, I am glad you found my blog! You can "blog stock" me anytime! Be sure to leave me your email so I can send you an invite because I am lame and going private soon!
Post a Comment