I can't even begin to tell you how excited John and I have been about the recent return of warm weather!! Wahoo! We absolutely love spring and summer! We probably shouldn't count our chickens before they hatch, but we have began to compile a "summer bucket list". Here are a few ideas, and note that we are looking to add a few more....
- sleep under the stars
- ride around Henefer on a tandom bike (kort's idea) ha ha
- go to Lake Powell
- have a slumber party one night with ALL of our BRAVE nieces and nephews
- eat somewhere we have never eaten before. (this one may be tricky)
- hike Ben Lomond Peak
- go skinny dipping
- eat a square ice cream cone on our way up to raft Jackson
- go to Island Park for some killer boating action
- help a neighbor
- go fishing
- watch a summer sunrise
If you have anymore fun or crazy ideas, let us know! We are up for anything. (Anything that doesn't involve extreme heights, that is!) And, of course, you are all invited to join in on the fun!!



4 comments:
Hey crazy lady!
How in the heck ya doing? Long time no see, just wanted to say hello. Plus I love your bucket list, add a few nights of babysitting for your old friend Amanda!! HAHA
Hope to talk to ya soon..
Those are such great ideas!!! Hey I could help you out with a few places to eat. I'm obsessed with the show Diners Drive-ins and Dives, and they have been to SLC a few times. They have shown some great places. Let me know if you've seen it. ;-)
That sounds like so much fun!! I want to make a summer bucket list!! You guys are going to do so many fun things this summer!!
you totally need to add the aquarium to your bucket list, it's awsome!
Post a Comment