February 2, 2010

Where can I get one of those?

So you know how JR and I are going to Florida next month? Well I am in dire need of a new tankini, so I was out surfing this fabulous invention called the INTERNET looking for cute suits.
(And just FYI: I came across the website for LimeRicki. They have modest swim suits and they are really cute! I think the Brooklyn, the Signature, and the Lucy are my favorite. But if any of you know of any other stores or places that sell cute suits, be sure and let me know.)
Anyway....
Onto the real point of this. And I hope I don't offend anyone, but I just had to share. I swear to you this is what popped up when I typed in 'Modest Swimwear'. And you know I really am all about being covered up and NOT flaunting EVERYTHING your mamma gave ya, but come on! This is a little asinine.......





Oh I hope you all got a good chuckle out of this like I did! If you didn't then there is something wrong with you! :) Just joking! But seriously!
**I just know I am going to get atleast one hate mail for this post!**

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I'll leave you hate mail! How come you NEVER post anything? um no I didn't know you were going to Florida, Jealous! Just kidding, This isn't hate mail, but I am jealous, and I did laugh

the bonzoodles. said...

I think that you could pull off this look! AHAHAHA!

Jalee said...

I think you need one of those they are way cute :) I like hapari swimwear. its www.hapari.com they are really cute but a little on the expensive side. Good luck

Anne Garfield said...

I love limiricki!!! I usually by my suits from Layers clothing...I'm not sure if they have any out this year because I think there warehouse burnt down...but I have always been lucky with them. =)
BTW, you should TOTALLY get one of these suits, I think you could really make a fashion statement. =)

jamie said...

i love them - i think you should definitely get one - think of the tan line you would have - also i love the lime ricki swimsuits!

Michelle loves Landon said...

Hi Kortney! I just read your blog for the first time and i was laughing so hard! you are the cutest girl ever, and so funny!...oh and i love the swimsuit!;)

gBc said...

I think you should get one of those for John.

Rand said...

So I was actually doing this exact search and found the ones for what I think the muslim faith not quite sure. But we are talking head to toe. covers more than a wet suite. Like Spider man suit with a skirt for a feminine touch. Wow. lets do it Kort. we will start a new trend.

tricell and garret said...

do you remember Joselyn who used to work with us? I swear that's her modeling the fundementalist swimwear! You know she would too!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks For Visiting!!